& yet it's been another month or two since I've updated this. Well, at least it wasn't four months again! =]
We are currently in the process of trying to sell our house. We had an open house on the 5th of July and received an offer the next day. We had been waiting for their loan approval to go through and I'm sure glad that we waited to put the 'SOLD' sign up (even though the realtor encouraged me to go ahead & do so anyways). Turns out that the one buyer's employment couldn't be verified. While I was looking forward to moving onto the next chapter in our lives, I've decided it could be a blessing in disguise. The buyers were being a pain-in-the-you-know-what ever since day 1 (lying about not speaking English was a big no-no, especially when we heard them speaking English in our driveway!). It's just amazing what people will try to get away with.
I'm still at the attorney's office dealing with the chatty cathy's. I was SO looking forward to counting the days 'til I left, but now we are back to square one again. But, we do have another 'qualified' buyer coming to look at the house this evening, so keeping our fingers crossed.
On another note, today is my baby's 5th birthday. I cannot believe that 5 years have flown by already. Sometimes I think of all I've missed by having to work full-time; but at the same time, my girls are well-adjusted social butterflies. I couldn't have asked for better sitters while my girls have needed them!
This is gonna be a short day - about to head out soon to go & clean the house up for tonight then go & get the girls early. Hope everyone has a great day!
'til next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment